Friday 16 April 2010

Liberty

Sorry this is a little late, we went to London for the Ideal Home Show at Easter, we had a great time at the show, but I didn't feel very inspired by anything, I bought a fantastic bag of magazines from Good Homes magazine, I got three recent issues of Good Homes, Get Creative, a calendar, a cookbook and a tray for just £5. I do love flicking through homes magazines, and of course cutting them up for my scrapbook of ideas.

We went to Harvey Nichols next and had a lovely look at all the expensive stuff, I found some dresses and jackets I would love to have, far too expensive though. We had a drink in the Daylesford Organic cafe, I had hot chocolate and it came with a little square of chocolate brownie that was delicious.




Next stop was Liberty, this was my favourite part of the day, we looked at all the wonderful new and vintage furniture wishing we had loads of money. The haberdashery department was the best though, I love looking at all the wonderful fabrics. I didn't buy anything, which was very hard, but I really want the fabric that ties in the the V&A quilts show, I am planning on going to this show and will wait until then to buy the fabirc.

1 comment: