Tuesday 2 June 2009

Chair Cushion

After reading an article in Sew Hip magazine I fell in love with Anna Maria Horner's wonderful fabric. I particularly liked seeing the different patterns together. Take a look at her website for more inspiration www.annamariahorner.com


I bought a bag of scraps from her online shop, to begin with I was reluctant to use them in fear of wasting them. However, I read an article in Elle Decoration about patchwork as a fashion trend in clothing and interiors, the photos inspired me to make a patchwork cushion for one of my Series 7 chairs.

I used my Anna Maria Horner fabric in two different width strips to make an intesting patchwork and to combine the different patterns.



I am really impressed with the results and still have plenty of pieces left over for another project.

No comments:

Post a Comment