Wednesday 24 March 2010

Mid Century Modern Shopping

It was a lovely spring day on Sunday for our trip to Dulwich for the Midcentury Modern show. There were many lovely things to be tempted by and enjoy looking at.


I bought an interesting collection of new and old items.


People will always need plates tea towels

I bought this lovely Jenny Duff coaster for my craft room. It took me ages to choose a colour, I picked yellow as it felt so spring like.



Michelle Mason organic cotton tea towels.

Some industrial objects from Metroretro, a bobbin and a dye bottle from textile factories.


A Fiesta Ware jug.

We had a lovely day out and were very pleased with our purchases. I have now had a clear out of all the horrible old tea towels to make way for my lovely new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment