Friday 19 March 2010

Mid Century Modern

We are going to the Mid Century Modern show at Dulwich College at the weekend. I am really excited, we went last year and bought some lovely things including my Penguin Donkey. We don't have quite as much spending money this year, but I hope to buy a couple of nice pieces. I am looking for something craft related, perhaps a book, old Penguin books, some scandinavian ceramics, and a chair for our bedroom. I must come home with something though, even if it isn't on my list.

We were really impressed with the quality last year, it is a very well organised event, all the mid century items are wonderful, but we also loved the section devoted to new design and designers, we were particularly taken with Zoe Murphy and would love to have a piece of her furniture.

I will report back next week and let you know what I came home with.

No comments:

Post a Comment