Saturday 7 February 2009

More parcels


I received my other parcels today. Firstly the vintage buttons I won on eBay, they are very pretty. I am collecting vintage buttons for no other reason than I love buttons, I don't plan to use them in any of my craft projects. I have a Cath Kidston button tin that I might keep my collection in, but I have just bought the really cute bag that you can see in the photo from Folksy, I might keep them in there instead. The bag came from Asking For Trouble.


I received my needlecase from PaperFish, also on Folksy. The case is gorgeous and I was really impressed with the packaging, all the really nice little bits that came with it, made me really happy.

My Cash's name tags also arrived, but there was an error in the text so I can't use them Hopefully they will send me out some correct ones, I will have to wait for their reply to Paul's email. 

Not sure what craft project to do today.  I should really tidy up the mess I made in the craft room yesterday as I can't really get to anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment