Sunday 12 July 2009

Vintage Fabric on Folksy

I love using vintage fabric in my own crafts and the items I sell in my Folksy shop. I thought it would be nice to see what other people are doing with their vintage fabric. I hope you enjoy what I have found.



Lovely vintage fabric cat from Fabric Nation




Useful and pretty peg bag from Pouch




Badges from Ellie Ellie to add a dash of vintage to clothes or bags



Very cute mouse pincushion from Nettynot



A lovely bag from Beaky



Pretty clutch bag from Lilidrawspictures


All these items can be bought from Folksy, click on the shops name to go directly to the page for the items featured. 


2 comments:

  1. These are all lovely. Beaky's brown bag is super and love the colourful little badges too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabrics, and the badges! kx

    ReplyDelete